Youth and Beauty Skin
The skin of an adult represents an area of about 1.5 square meters and weighs between 3 and 4 kg. It is composed of two trillion cells!
More than outer, skin is an organ in its own right, which plays an important role not only in protecting the body against external aggressions, but also the aesthetic and emotional.
Skin, strong and fragile at the same time!
Multiple attacks suffered skin every day are not without consequences ...
The most important is undoubtedly sun exposure. The skin has its own "sunshine capital", which allows him to resist the attacks of free radicals from damaging cells and causing premature aging. But if exposures are prolonged or repeated, it eventually depleted, affecting the beauty of the skin but also to protect the entire body:
- Collagen and elastin cell membranes are attacked and damaged by free radicals, the skin sags, wrinkles appear and deepen;
- The skin dries, it becomes rough, loses its elasticity and radiance;
- Pigmentation of the skin is transformed, dark spots related to uncontrolled production of melanin appear faster and extend more rapidly;
- The dermis is shrinking, smaller vessels are more apparent;
- The barrier function of the skin decreases, the immune system is weakened, which reduces the body's ability to fight.
Skin Beauty: a healthy lifestyle
The beauty and brilliance of a healthy skin care that result from it provided daily.
Care by cosmetic products
Cosmetics will allow:
- Clean the skin gently to remove impurities which she dam every day
- The moisturizing, strengthening the fat from the skin;
- The feed providing nutrients essential to its operation;
- Activate its renewal by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin;
- Fight against aging, by providing micro-nutrients (vitamins C and E) from support skin's defenses vis-à-vis the attacks of free radicals.
It is important to focus on formulas as natural as possible, without potentially harmful chemicals in the long term as they cross the dermis to accumulate in the body.
Care through nutrition
But the beauty of the skin also depends heavily on the food and lifestyle, it is a reflection: the tired bodies or "dirty" displayed a dull complexion, while consumers of fruits and vegetables have skin fresh and dewy! The skin cells have indeed need certain types of nutrients in the right proportions to be able to renew in good conditions:
- Essential fatty acids, the major constituents of cell membranes which allow flexibility and elasticity. The gamma-linolenic acid is especially involved in the hydration and the balance of the skin;
- Sulfur-containing amino acids (cystine, methionine, lysine ...), the essential constituents of the keratin and collagen;
- Antioxidants to complementary actions (vitamins C and E, selenium, carotenoids, polyphenols ...), which helps to fight against oxidative stress responsible for aging;
- Vitamins (B6, B8 ...) and minerals (silicon, copper, zinc ...) needed for cell renewal and thereby maintaining the youthfulness of the skin.
Attention also to the restrictive diets practiced by many women to find the line, or slightly varied diets abandoning the fruits and vegetables often low in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and antioxidants, they are harmful to the beauty as for the skin health of the entire body ...
Nutritional supplements can be valuable allies to support dietary supplement and cosmetic benefits.
Our board INS Beauty in the range:
>>Firmness & Elasticity skin, cellular Protection & Anti-aging
>>Hair and Nails :